Glad you decided to join the Knights
Knight Life Security Guard Description
Knight Life Security LLC
Founded in 2019, Our Knights have combined 20+ years of experience in Protection. Specializing in security for Celebrities, Night Clubs, Events and those who seek Professional and Military Grade Safety. Knight Life exceeds standard guard services by offering Top Tier Training from the Best in the World and a Quality of Services that is Unmatched. Offering Training Classes for those those who seek to respond to emergencies more effectively and secure transportation for select VIPs. Every Knight Life Protector is thoroughly screened, trained in de-escalation tactics, and also equipped to carry a firearm if requested.
Knight Life Security is Hiring!
Military background preferred!
Night Life Industry preferred!
Must be 21+ & have prior experience
Pay varies dependent on contract details and experience.
You are considered an independent contractor and are paid as such 1099 distributed if and when necessary.
Flexible hours, right now we are mostly hiring for Venue, Lounge and Restaurant Security with times ranging between 5pm-2am
There is the possibility to have details that require celebrities and non-disclosure agreements must be signed.
Base salary for someone with little to no experience is $14.00 per hour paid directly to you with no taxes deducted and with the potential to earn more as you climb up the ranks of Knighthood. Rate of pay is also based upon merit and experience.
We want people who have a passion for protecting, are committed to the culture, and are willing to learn from the very best in security and protection. Individuals are to perform the following:
- patrol designated properties and areas to monitor and prevent intrusion, damage, hazards and breaches of security.
- protect property and patrons from theft, damage, trespassing or accidents.
- provide a visible presence that enforces safety and security.
- identify and investigate suspicious behavior, threats and irregular activity.
- respond to alarms and requests for help.
- monitor and control entrance and departure of employees and visitors according to prescribed protocol.
- detect and confront unauthorized persons and violators of security procedures.
- enforce relevant laws and regulations pertaining to all individuals on the property.
- report rule infractions and violations
- monitor and prevent movement of prohibited items into and out of property.
- conduct exterior property checks for maintenance issues, malfunctions or hazards.
- contact relevant authorities to deal with unlawful or irregular activities.
- use radio or other communication devices in a clear and concise manner.
After applying please complete security assessment emailed to you by Indeed.
After proficiency is measured we will email you with further instructions.
NOTE: The applicant cannot have any felony convictions. The applicant cannot have any disabilities that would prevent the performance of duty. The applicant cannot have a similar license or registration previously revoked.
Knight Life Valet or Parking Attendant Description
Knight Life Valet LLC
Founded in 2022, Our Knights have combined 15+ years of experience in Valet and Parking. We started this company because many of our clients had a need for valet or parking enforcement and liked the quality of our security. This translated nicely and allowed for bundling opportunities. Now we provide excellent valet services for venues and other locations.
Knight Life Valet is now hiring parking staff for various locations in Rhode Island. We are seeking positive and motivated valet and self parking attendants. We ask that applicants be mature responsible individuals and are positive team players. Applicants should meet the following criteria before applying:
-Must be quick on your feet
-Must provide outstanding customer service
-Must have reliable transportation to work
-Must be at least 18 years of age
-Must be legal citizen with current and valid state issued driver's license
-Must be familiar with manual transmission vehicles as a plus
-Must have vehicle car insurance
-Must be able to maintain a clean cut, and neat appearance
-Willing to work outdoors in various conditions
-Parking experience is a plus but training will be provided
-Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
-Promptness and punctuality for every shift.
-Friendliness and general positive attitude
-Parking and retrieving of customer vehicles
-Ability to work with a team
-Ability to run, and be on your feet
FULL and PART time positions available at varying hours.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Applicants will be screened before hiring. Please email us or text us if u like at 888-456-8533